Monday, October 26, 2020
needle
Today was good. It's me and Jeramy's mini off week. I have to go back to work on Thursday. So we slept in which was nice. Then I made an acupuncture appointment for Jeramy. Someone at his work said it help their back so we tried it. He felt a bit sore at the end so we will see how he feels tomorrow. We got a text saying our freezer is being delivered tomorrow. Jeramy is excited
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
That is lame Robin, that is crazy it was so much more. Today was good for us. Isaac had to leave early for region, it was in Layton. He ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment