Friday, April 30, 2021

Friday

 I am glad you went to Kamas Mom.  I hope you are doing ok Karen.  We are all here for you and love you.  I hope that the medicine helps.  We had another good and busy day.  I walked and went to exercise class.  We did yoga and it is hard but feels good.  Me and Ruth went and decorates the primary room.  She was singing all these songs in the microphone.  It was so cute.  We had to run to the bank and get my contacts.  I took her to chick fil for helping so much.  After school we rode of to Stephanie's house so the dogs and kids could play.  It was fun and good to catch up.  We are doing to do it again next Friday.  Andy next door brought us a microscope and showed us how to us it.  It was nice of him.  Sher wants to plant a new tree so Casey went over and they talked about what trees are good.  We also mowed the lawn.  It looks better.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...