Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wednesday

 I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  I like it when we do high.  The boys rode their bikes to school and they were so excited.  They did really well and stuck together. I have to decorate the primary room so I worked on getting pictures for that.  We met Casey for lunch which was fun.  I had an appointment for the DMV to get my license renewed.  It went really fast.  We had time to go to desert book for pictures.  We did the die after school.  We waited for the boys but they weren't interested.  They turned out really nice.  Mom ordered the kids squirt guns and they came today.  Thanks Mom.  Oliver had a soccer game and the weather was really nice.  Oliver wanted to play at the park so we stayed afterwards and they played.  After dinner we rode bikes around the block.  I ran with Tony.  The neighbors mowed their lawn so now we have too.  Irrigation water is on also and the kids are so excited to get the sprinklers out.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...