Saturday, May 1, 2021

Saturday

 I hope you are doing ok Karen.  We are worried about you.  We had a fun day.  I walked this morning and it was warm.  Then at Isaac's soccer game it was cold.  Poor Isaac was goalie for the first half of the game.  He has never been goalie before and the other team scored 4 goals.  We picked up apple fritters afterwards because it was rough.  Oliver's coach was sick so Casey said he would coach.  Then she ended up coming but she had lost her voice.  She ended up coaching and Casey was grateful.  On the way home there was a sign about a green canyon green house sale.  We impulsively decided to go. We had to drop Isaac off first because he was done.  We ended up getting a bunch of annuals.  That lead us to dig up the front flower bed. Then we got a couple perennials in the end.  I love it so much.  We had a fun time doing it also.  The kids had the sprinklers going in the backyard and played in them all day.  Me and Isaac worked on Legos.  I did Oliver and Isaac did his.  I got Oliver's done and Isaac is really close.  They are a lot of work.  The kids were at Andy's and Sheds house and I went over and talk for a while.  They are so nice to the kids. Love you guys and I hope everyone is doing ok.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...