Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday

 Well it feels like Friday to me. Tomorrow might be long. I am so glad jeramy is fine. That is good. Karen I am glad you are feeling better. I am not far if you need anything. I called to get a test and Sunday is when I get it. They said I could go to work and outside as long as I wear a mask if I don't have any symptoms so I think we are good.  I did order pizza to be delivered. It tasted so good. I might have ordered to much. Pizza is in my future for awhile. I did order mini cinnabuns with it and dad ate them all. He might have a tummy ache tonight everyone have a nice Friday. Enjoy the sunshine. Live mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...