Sunday, April 25, 2021

Thanks

 It was so good to see everyone yesterday.  I should have taken more pictures at the shower. I am sorry I didn't.  Today was good and I feel much better about primary.  We got a lot of people called today.  I called everyone and sent out their class list.  I had a meeting this morning and then Casey brought the kids over to church.  He had to go to work.  We had a primary zoom meeting.  My counselor forgot to ask her family so I had her speak.  It went really smooth and it was really nice. I was so glad it went well and that it is over.  We did the sand art and Isaac worked on his lego.  Thanks for all the projects Mom.  Also for the new clothes.  I cleaned out Isaac's sock drawer and it is a lot nicer.  Everyone else bikes to the park and I walked Tony. It was kind of sprinkling rain so no one was there and it was really nice.  It was fun.  Good luck tomorrow.  It should be a good week.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...