Monday, April 26, 2021

modem

Thanks again for the shower. You guys are so sweet. We are spoiled. We started cleaning up luna's room and there was a mirror by the internet wire and it came loose. On Sunday Jeramy took a nap and I was going to watch a movie but the internet didn't work. I thought I was the modem so I restarted it like 4 times it didn't work so I chatted with xfinity. Then Jeramy woke up and fixed the loose wire. We watched the dragon movie raya and it was cute. Then all day today the internet kept dropping. So I thought it was the wire again. So I tried everything and I could only get like a ln hour of work in and it would drop. After work Jeramy bought a new modem because my Patience levels were low. It's all installed now and seems to be working so hopefully tomorrow it's not so bad

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...