Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tuesday

 Today was good.  I walked this morning.  The kids rooms were messy and I had them clean them before school.  I worked this morning at preschool and that was fun.  I had an eye doctor appointment.  My eyes have gotten worse.  I am going to try the new prescription.  He said it might make seeing close up worse.  I guess I am two or three years away from getting reading glasses just due to my age.  We walked to pick up the boys.  Ruth had a playdate with Emily.  Isaac's soccer practice was cancelled due to bad weather which was nice.  Oliver didn't get a frowny face so we build a robot.  Someone gave Ruth a huge balloon at Lees.  She loves it.  I hope that Jeremy gets feeling better soon.  I hope he doesn't have covid.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...