Thursday, July 15, 2021

broke

My phone decided to update and then break. so now it will turn on but all the apps wont open and I am not getting texts or calls. I went to costco to get a new phone but I locked my self out of the verizon website because I forgot my log in. and they couldn't text me a new code to fix the log in so they couldn't help me. So I am going to have to chat through the website tomorrow when they are open. so that was annoying. on the bright side we got our fedral tax returns and I also got my 401K check in the mail. so that was nice. hopefully tomorrow I can figure out my phone situation. Since I have to blog through my computer I don't have any pictures to attach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...