Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday

 That is a long night Karen.  I am so glad you have a pump.  I am sorry about your phone Robin. That sucks you were locked out.  I am excited for bear lake.  Thanks guys for coming up.  We had a good day.  We just played at home this morning.  We went to a concert at the Tabernacle.  A guy wrote opera songs based on poems that his grandma wrote and they told her life story.  It wasn't great.  We went to bluebird candy after for a treat and got ice cream.  Ruth went over to her friends house and had a fun time.  We made cupcakes while she was gone.  After dinner we walked to the park.  It was really windy and felt cooler.  Drive safe tomorrow.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...