Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Luna

 We got up this morning and went and got dad some probiotics and I had to sign some stuff for the car.  Then we drove out to Lehi.  The jeep was a nice ride and we had a lot of fun.  We went to to dad's favorite sandwich place for lunch and it was good.  We walked around the taggart outlet mall and it was so nice to do some retail therapy and walk around.  We came back to Robins house and then I went and got my studs checked.  He said they are looking really good and he made the holes a little bigger and said I could eat and bit anything I wanted.  On September 15th I got back in and they start the process on making my final dentures.  It takes about 6 weeks for them to do it.  That will be so nice.  We went to dinner at a new chicken place and it was good.  We were going to Best Buy but dad just wanted to go home so we went home.  It was a really nice day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...