Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday

 Sorry I didn't blog yesterday.  I forgot I guess.  We had a fun day with Mom and Dad.  We blew up mentos in the backyard.  The kids were all grumpy and tired this morning for some reason.  I walked and went to exercise class.  Ruth had her first day of princess camp.  Ivy is going also and we had them in the same class.  Terri got them matching princess dresses for tomorrow.  Oliver had art class and he had three friends there which made him happy.  He had fun.  We went to the jump zone this afternoon.  We ended up at chick fil afterwards for a snack.  Isaac and Casey made dinner and me and Ruth did puzzles.  We are trying to get to bed on time tonight so everyone isn't as tied tomorrow.  Good luck with school Karen.  Luna is beautiful Robin.  I am excited for your new jeep Mom.  Good job.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...