Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday

 I was driving to work and a check light came on. I about lost it. I called dad and one if my tires was low in air. We did go get air in it tonight. Work was quiet and I got a lot done. Tomorrow I might be there all by myself. Karen I am so glad you got a nap. Your allergies have been so bad and no sleep don't make for a good day. Robin you are rich. I hope you get a new phone tomorrow. That suck. I am missing pictures if Luna. I can't believe she will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I did get a ski jet for bear lake. We are going to go to the jump zone tomorrow for black light night and then go to beat lake on Saturday. I hope I get my return soon. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...