Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday

 So we got up and got insurance for our new car and then started heading to lehi but our car doesn't have any lehi trips left in her. So we came home and I worked and dad napped. Dad went to get the u-haul and Rachel and family came down and we got the jeep loaded and then drove it to Logan. Dad felt so much better with the jeep not parked in front of someone's home. It was so nice to visit. Robin those pictures of Luna our so cute. She is so alert. Karen I am glad you got homework done. Not too many more weeks left. I am going to trax to work tomorrow and then after work we are going to go pick up the jeep. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...