Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Wednesday

 That is fun you are moving to a new office Karen.  It sounds exciting to me.  We had a busy day but it was fun.  I walked and went to exercise class.  We did High which I love.  Isaac came with and it was fun.  Ruth had her last day of princess camp. She was so excited to do a mini recital.  She was so beautiful and danced so well.  It was fun.  Oliver loved having friends at art class and wants to do it next year.  The had a bird show at the library.  It wasn't very good.  The birds must have been hot and didn't want to perform.  The primary music leaders came and visited Isaac.  They are so nice to do that.  After dinner Casey cut the tree house so it isn't as tall and we were able to move it.  I think it looks so much better.  We went to Karie Ann's for a bed time snack.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...