Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday

 My day was good. I slept in again which was nice and then after lunch I finished watching my HR lecture. That took to about dinner time. I went to Park City to deposit a check that I got for ordering flowers for the kingdom ball. While I was there I was going to get McDonalds for dinner but the drive thru lane was slow. So I was going to go in and order but the lobby wasn't open so I just went to Taco Bell instead. They were a ton faster. Then I came home and worked on an extra credit assignment for HR. I still need to write a paper for HR on whether I am for or against Affirmative action and why. It has to be 850-1000 words so about 3 pages. It is due the 25th so I due have a little time but I am going to try and get it done this week. I hope that everyone had a great day. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...