Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday

 We had a good day today. School is going well for the boys and they are happy.  I walked this morning and it was nice.  I went to exercise class and all the kids were asking where Oliver was.  He is popular.  Casey was supposed to have the day off but he had a lot of work so we went in.  He met me and Ruth for lunch which was fun.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was even hot.  The trampoline mat has been ripping and today the hole was really big.  So after dinner we took it down and went and bought a new one.  I got a new pair of shoes also.  We are going to set it up tomorrow.  We are also going to fix our fence if it doesn't rain tomorrow.  We are headed over to the jump zone for black night.  Wish us luck.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...