Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday

 Luna is so cute.  We had a fun time at Mom and Dad's.  Lagoon was a lot of fun and it wasn't very busy.  We went on rides quickly and it made me not feel great so Isaac went on the last few by himself which was fine.  It was raining near the end and the little kids and Mom got stuck on the train forever.  Oliver called it the nightmare train because he always get stuck on it.  Today was the last day of summer and I am sad.  It was a good day.  I walked this morning and it was cooler and nice.  It didn't start raining until 9 so it was perfect.  We went to exercise class.  Isaac forgot a book so he was bored.  We met Casey for lunch and got hamburgers at Logan burger.  Oliver's friend Ewan came and played.  They are in same class which will be fun.  The kids played with Legos the rest of the afternoon.  They played so well together.  Casey worked late and then we watched a bit of a movie.  I hope they have a good day at school.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...