Sunday, August 15, 2021

Sunday

 That is amazing someone paid for you lunch.  That is sweet.  We had a fun time yesterday, thank you.  We are headed to Salt Lake tomorrow and we are excited.  Be careful with the smoke and fire Karen.  I walked this morning and it was so quiet.  No one was driving anywhere.  I had a meeting this morning and I let the kids sleep in.  Casey went to work.  We had to wear masks at church and it was hard.  It was hard for the kids to sing in them.  We had our hour of video games and then just played in the backyard.  After dinner Casey killed a ton of wasps and got their nest out.  He also shook the apricot tree and got a lot of apricots out.  I made peach cobbler today and forgot some sugar so it tasted horrible.  I will have to try again.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...