Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday

 Work was really quiet and I got a lot done. That felt nice. I came home and dad made artichokes. They tasted good. We bought a couple movies we haven't seen before. They were ok. I did cut dad's hair. Rachel I can't believe that hole. Your kids live to jump. Have fun at black light night. Luna is so cute I love her sleeping on her tummy. Thanks for posting pictures. Karen we are coming up tomorrow and spending the night. I will get your lawn mowed.  We might come home by way of lehi in Sunday if that is ok robin. Everyone have a nice weekend. Good luck putting your trampoline together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...