Saturday, August 21, 2021

Saturday

 Today was good and we got a lot done.  I walked this morning and it was nice.  Andy said he would help us with our broken fence since we helped him so we fixed the fence today.  Casey took a load to the dump and I cut back the branches by the fence.  There was a ton of concrete we had to dig out which was a lot of work.  We got the fence done around 2.  We went out to lunch since it was late.  Casey and Andy took another load to the dump and I accidentally fell asleep for a bit.  When they got back we started working on setting up the new trampoline.  A big thunder storm moved in so we didn't get it done.  We watched the rain for a while and then watched a movie.  Love you guys and I hope you had a good day.

Love

Rachel

Before



After




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...