Thursday, August 19, 2021

School

 Today was good and the boys had a good first day.  It poured rain all day.  I brought a umbrella on our walk this morning and that worked pretty good.  We walked the boys in and saw their desks.  Isaac didn't want me to take a picture at his desk so I took one in the hallway.  Me and Ruth played uno for a while.  We went to Joann's to get some interfacing for Kay's shirts.  We went to Kohl's and spend the Kohl's cash.  I got two shirts.  Ruth's friend wanted a playdate so I took her over there.  We drove to pick up the boys and Isaac went home with his friend Collin.  The had a fun time.  They both were happy when they got home and had a good day.  Casey has been working a ton this week.  He didn't get home until 7.  So the kids were playing Legos and I worked on shorting and cutting Kay's shirts.  They will be fun quilts.  Tiffany has been sending the kids half birthday cards and Oliver's came today.  It is super sweet of her.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...