Sunday, August 15, 2021

Nice Weekend

 I sure had a fun weekend.  It was so nice of Karen to come down and spend the night and then we went to Logan.  We had a really nice time there.  I love the fair.  We came home and with the fire Karen spent another night which was really nice.  We got up and went to get dad that medicine that Sher told us about.  He isn't real impressed but I told him it will take a while to feel it.  We went to winco also.  We went down to see Luna and we went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch and someone paid for our lunch.  I just thought that was the nicest thing.  I was so impressed.  We cam home and I took a long nap and that was nice.  We just kind of chilled all night.  I did get Lagoon tickets so we are ready for Lagoon.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...