Saturday, August 21, 2021

Saturday

 I slept in and then cleaned the bathroom. It was getting gross. I didn't notice your fence. We could have helped. Sorry about that one. We drove up to karens and the fixed the garage door so it opens more. I mowed the front lawn and then it just poured. It was a huge storm. It cleared out and we had dinner and I mowed the back yard. We went and got milkshakes. They tasted good. It did rain again. Crazy weather. We are spending the night and then if it is ok we will come home by way of lehi. Rachel I order d a neck brace for dad like you suggested and he said it helps. He sleeps with it. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...