Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Day off

 I slept in and just rested this morning.  Karen picked us up and we went to Lehi and babysat Luna.  She is so dang cute.  I got a couple of things for treat bags for Disneyland and that was fun.  We did go paint at Color me.  I really think the kids are getting old enough to do that one day.  We should plan that as an activity when it is cold and stormy.  Dad wasn't feeling great today but I think it is allergies.  I have been leaving the window open at night.  Guess I shouldn't have done that one.  I am back to work tomorrow and then off Friday for Halloween parties in Logan.  I have everything all ready for the one.  I have been having fun.  Hope Jeramy does OK.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...