Work was good. It was meeting day so that usually makes it go by fast. It did snow here but it still isn't sticking to the walks so that is nice. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment so that should be exciting. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a good day. I worked outside. I moved all the papers to where i want them to make the garden smaller. I weeded and trimmed the grapes...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment