Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wednesday

 I am glad that you guys had a good day together.  I wish we lived closer.  That is fun.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  We did High again and it is fun.  My feet are sore though.  Me and Ruth did a puzzle before school.  I cleaned the car and ran some errands.  The van was so dirty it feels a lot better.  After Isaac had orchestra we went to red balloon toys to get some coloring books for the trip.  After dinner we watched the giver.  Isaac read the book and wanted to watch the movie.  It was really good.  Ruth brought home a book today and she could read it.  I am proud of her.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...