Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday

 It was a crazy day at work. Grub hub canceled my order for 16 people's lunches 5 minutes before the meeting. I was so mad. I just went and got salads at the cafeteria but I was mad. I came home and we got drugs and gift cards for the kids for Disney land and gas. It was so windy. Dad bought Dr. Who series for his surgery. We watched a couple of them they were good. Robin congratulations on your job. I hope it is amazing. Luna is so cute. I hope she didn't get shots. How much did she weigh. What food are you giving her at night? Karen I hope you don't get snowed in. It is pouring rain here. Rachel I am glad you had a fun time at exercise class. Enjoy the rain. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...