Friday, October 29, 2021

Vacation

 We had a fun day and the kids had fun Halloween parties.  Mom and Dad were really sweet and came up to do the parties.  They made awesome gift bags that everyone loved.  I walked this morning and took a quick shower.  We were able to watch the Halloween parade.  I love watching it.  We went to Culver's for lunch.  We dropped Ruth off and then went clothes shopping.  Me and Mom found a lot of fun sweaters.  Then we did the class parties.  It went well and the kids were good.  We just played at our house until Casey came home.  I dropped Tony off at the babysitter's.  It was hard and we will miss him.  We the dinner at hu hot.  Isaac ate three whole plates.  We made it to Mom and Dad's.  They made the kids travel bags which were awesome and they loved them.  Isaac lost a tooth.  I didn't know it was loose.  I will try to blog every night and let know how it goes.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...