Saturday, October 30, 2021

Saturday

 The kids left for Vegas at 8 and we went over and got dad his covid test for his surgery. We hooked up with Karen and had fun. We went to the Merrell store and dad got some shoes and Karen got some really nice boots. She got half off another pair so she got me some really cute boots that were on clearance for half off. We came home and got Jamba juice for dinner it tasted good. I am so glad you are having fun in Vegas. Wow so much fun. Those roller coaster made me sick just to look at them. Robin I am sorry Luna didn't sleep well. She is just so cute. Be safe driving Rachel. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...