Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday

I was tired today.  I got up and walked this morning.  Me and Ruth went grocery shopping for snacks for our trip.  We all packed our bags after school.  Just some odd and ends we still need to pack.  Ruth had dance class and they got to dress up in their costumes.  It was a beautiful day today and it was so nice to have the sun out.  Thanks for coming up Mom and Dad.  It will be a fun day.  Parents aren't allowed at the costume parade this year.  I forgot I picked up my shirt for walking this summer.  It is awesome.  I forgot to take a picture but I will later.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...