Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday

 Thanks for the pictures Robin.  Casey had today off also.  Today was good.  I walked this morning.  It was windy and icy but felt good to go.  I also went to exercise class which was so nice to go to also.  We finished up Ruth's Lego.  Oliver and Ruth love their Legos and have been playing with them alot.  Oliver wanted Jimmy John's for lunch so we got that.  Then we went rock climbing which was fun.  We also went and got Ruth's birthday decorations.  We went to the store also and it was a blizzard when we came out.  When we got home the kids played.  I sewed and Casey fixed the blinds in the living room.  The kids were so grumpy after dinner we sent them to bed.  Tomorrow we are going to Idaho to see Calleen.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...