Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday

 My day was good. I had my one on one meeting with my boss, Courtney, this morning. He asked about school and I told him I was on my last semester. He ask about my degree and then said they were going to be hiring a manufacturing engineer and if I would be interested. He said it was easier to get a promotion that way even though he didn't want to lose me from his team. I told him I would be interested and he said he would talk with the white knight president and see what he could do. So I thought that was exciting. Other than that it was just the usual for a Wednesday. It is also cold and snowy here. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...