Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thursday

 Today was good.  I walked this morning and then we shoveled the walks.  I took Ruth grocery shopping for things to make her cake.  Oliver went to his friends house to play after lunch.  They got a puppy for Christmas and Oliver loved the puppy.  Isaac has been talking about what to make for our new years eve dinner.  He wanted something different than salmon.  So after we dropped Oliver off we went to Sam's club.  We ended up with crab legs and vegetables.  Then we came home and he found recipes for it all.  Ruth has a runny nose so I gave her some medicine after sam's and she laid down and fell asleep all afternoon.  I finished Luna's quilt and will give it to her Saturday.  After dinner Ruth and Casey started to work on her cake.  Love you guys and have a good new years eve.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...