Sunday, December 26, 2021

Thanks

 Thank you guys.  I am so grateful for all of you.  You are all amazing.  Thanks for putting everything together Mom and Karen and working so hard.  I felt like we left a big mess for you.  The kids were so tired last night we left Randy's around 7 because they were grumpy.  First thing this morning the kids did their Legos and we worked on them on and off all day.  Ruth is really good at doing it and loves her set.  The oculus is still a big hit and Oliver has had a hard time that he didn't get one.  I worked on my resume today and applied for the ihc job.  We will see how it goes.  It was good to fix up my resume.  Love you guys and thanks again for the fun Christmas.  Sorry it was so crazy opening presents.  We will be more organized next year.

Love

Rachel







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...