Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday

 I worked from home today. I haven't gotten the test results back. I am not concerned. I am feeling better. After work we went and got pills and went to WinCo. I needed food. It was starting to snow when we got home. Rachel I am glad you went to Clifton. I am glad Callen is doing well. I hope you win mega bucks. Dad has his check up tomorrow on his neck. They do x-rays before. I think everything is fine. I took the day off just because. I do have to work a little bit in the morning but that is all. I am glad the days are getting longer hopefully that will help to have a little more light. Robin I hope you made it back to work and Casey good luck. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...