Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday

 I worked just a couple of hours and then we went to Target and got Ruth a birthday present. We went to the pie for lunch and that tasted good. Dad went to the doctor this afternoon he said it is doing really good. It isn't fused yet but that is normal. He can do a little more but still needs to go easy. We go back in 6 weeks and see how it is doing. We went to the mall afterwards and walked. It was crowded. He gave us the copy of the x-ray. It is cool. I still feel like that have a cold. They told me I could stay home tomorrow. I am going to sleep in. I think I am going to take the day off. I might work a little bit. It was really windy and cold out there today. Karen I am so excited for you. That is exciting. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...