Monday, December 27, 2021

Pictures

 Thanks for pictures. They are so nice to look at. We had so much fun. I felt better today and my voice is better. Tonight is a little worst but virus are like that. Your pens shafts were delivered today. I guess I'm am going to have to open my door to be sure. We got the car back to day and that felt really nice. It drives good. Needs some cleaning up but it runs. The guy said to get lots of miles on it for a month and then change the oil. They won't let me work in the office without a negative covid test so I went and got one and dad got a blood test. We live a wild life. Have fun in Clifton. Everyone drive safe. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...