Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thursday

 Things are going good here. It was snowy all day. Work is moving along good. Then after work I went to Ace and got new light switches and a new outlet. I replaced the light switches by the door and the plug I use for my space heater. It didn't turn the lights back on but my voltage detector now says the outlet is good. So maybe I just need to replace the other 2 outlets on the wall. Too bad I only bought one outlet. Oh well there is always tomorrow. My occulus hasn't shown up yet but the last notice I got said that it was headed to Kamas so maybe tomorrow. I hope that everyone had a great Thursday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...