Monday, January 3, 2022

Back to the real world

 I went back to work today and it was really quiet. It was nice. I came home and made easy man lasagna and it tasted good. I even made my own garlic bread. Tell Isaac thanks for teaching me how to do that. Karen I still can't believe that they are giving you a free occulus  that is crazy. Robin I am so glad Luna is doing good. I am sorry she had to have shots. You might be in for a long night. Can you work from home if she isn't doing very good? Call us if you need dad to come down. He does have a vehicle now. Lol hr said he is ready to rush down if needed. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...