Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tuesday

It was snowing and windy this morning so I didn't walk which isn't great.  It snowed most of the day but we only got a couple of inches.  Ruth has a cough and wanted to stay home so she stayed home today.  We played board games and did crafts.  She watched way too much tv.  It was good she rested.  I studied SQL for a while and sewed.  The boys walked home with their friends from school.  They were upset and didn't want to do homework.  My pictures came today and we hung them up after dinner.  They look nice.  Isaac had his first young men's meeting and he had a good time.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...