Saturday, January 8, 2022

Saturday

 Karen spent the night and we went to Ikea to look at sit to stand tables for dad and went to r c Willey's and got him one. It is nice. it is  manual and it does sit higher than I thought but I think it will be nice. It is on wheels so we can move it around. That was fun. We had robins birthday and Christmas presents that came late so we hooked up for lunch. They were having problems with the drill press so we went to their house. I played with Luna. She can sit up all by herself and roll and is trying to crawl and stand. She is so cute and busy. I loved being able to watch her move around. We came home and Karen took us to dinner. It is so hard to find a place to eat anymore. We ended up at astro burger. Jinyas was like a 2 hour wait. I am getting more and more just cook and eat at home. Rachel I hope you didn't have to bad of a day. Isaac is having a hard time for sure. Wish I knew what was upsetting him. I am glad you went to the movies. Have a nice Sunday. It is suppose to be nice love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...