Friday, January 7, 2022

Late

 I am late blogging, sorry.  We ended up going and seeing the new spiderman movie late.  I don't know a lot what has happened in other marvel movies but it was ok.  Their was a lot of action.  Isaac has been behind in school and we got organized this weekend.  He brought all of it home today and we are going to work on it tomorrow so Casey thought it would be good to do something fun before the homework.  All the kids made it to school today which was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  I helped in Ruth's class which was fun.  Isaac had basketball practice.  My visiting teachers came to visit this afternoon also.  Love you guys and have a good Saturday.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...