Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wednesday

 I don't know when we should meet up Karen.  This weekend is busy so we could try next weekend if that works for you.  You are so sweet and we are excited.  Thanks for playing with Isaac.  He had a lot of fun.  Isaac's stomach was hurting this morning so he stayed home from school.  He hasn't been sleeping so it was good he was able to rest today.  I walked this morning and I felt so much better.  It was a nice morning.  I went to exercise class which was probably bad but we were doing High today and it is so much fun to do.  I love it.  We got an easy origami book Mom and Dad sent.  He spend a lot of the afternoon folding paper.  I studied SQL again.  Oliver lost a tooth at school.  He bit into an Oreo and it came out.   Ruth and Oliver played really cute together after school.  After dinner they went rock climbing and I stayed home with Isaac and sewed.  Everyone had a nice evening.  Tomorrow their is a free ski day we are going to go to.  I hope it works out and is fun.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...