I am missing having time off for the holidays. Oh well. Things are going good here. It was strange at work because our email was out. The internet worked but no email. Apparently it went out Friday and was still out. It did make it a quiet day because I had no emails. I came home and played on my occulus. It is fun. Rachel I didn't know when you wanted to meet up to get the other one. I was sure if Oliver could make it until his birthday. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a nice day. I slept in and then went to Costco. There weren't many people there. i was wondering if gas prices were affecting bu...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment