Monday, January 3, 2022

Occulus

 I got my occulus today. It is way fun. Since this was the one lost in the mail I called Amazon to say I didn't need the replacement. It is too far along to stop the shipment so they said I could just reject the delivery. I told them they just leave it on my doorstep and I wouldn't get a chance to reject it. They then put me on hold for a minute and said that they didn't want to cause me stress so I could just keep the replacement at no cost. So wow! I told Rachel they could have it and she said that it would be the family one. So that was my fun day. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...