Saturday, January 8, 2022

Saturday

 Today was good and busy.  We were all tired today I think but it was worth it.  Oliver had a basketball game this morning.  He looked so cute out there and had a fun time.  When we got back we started on homework.  Oliver has a report to write and Isaac has makeup work.  It wasn't too bad but super smooth either. I cleaned the house while they were working on it.   I had a baptism to go to this afternoon.  There was one beforehand so I didn't have to fill the font which was nice.  I wasn't as stressed for this one and I am getting the hang of it.  Isaac had a basketball game this evening.  He is doing better than last year and understanding more of the game.  I ran to the store afterwards and then cooked dinner.  A lot of my primary teachers are sick so it might be a crazy day tomorrow.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...