Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday

 Thanks Karen.  It did go better tonight.  It is too hard of game for her so thanks for making it fun.  It was -4 this morning so I didn't walk.  It is too cold for me.  They cancelled exercise class so my friend Amanda and her kids came over this morning.  It was fun.  I helped in Ruth's class and then stayed to watch Oliver's wax museum.  I helped hand out cookies so I stayed the whole time.  Oliver was so cute and had the cutest pose.  He did really well.  After school Ruth went to her friend Emily house, they had fun.  Isaac cooked dinner for us and it tasted really good.  We watched lord of the rings after dinner.  Isaac doesn't have any makeup up homework this weekend.  It will be so nice not to have to worry about that.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...