Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday

 Sorry I forgot to blog last night.  I don't know what happened.  Yesterday and today have been good.  I walked both days and it is so cold I haven't been going far.  It is bitter bitter cold.  Me and Ruth just hung out this morning and did crafts.  They mentioned Tableau in the interview so I have been taking a class on it.  I met my visiting teaching friends for lunch and it was good to visit.  Ruth had dance class after school.  It is getting lighter and lighter outside ever week when I pick her up. Isaac had the hardest time with homework yesterday and today he did it so fast.  Everyone was really happy today which was nice.  Oliver made a table out of sticks which was really cute.  Thanks for playing with Ruth Karen.  She had been wanting to do that forever.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...