Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wednesday

 My day was good but busy. I got an explanation of benefits from my insurance and I couldn't figure out what it was for, so I called and they said it was from when I called my doctor about my low blood sugars. It was 200 bucks. So I complained and said that I had never been charged for a call like that before and I wasn't notified that the policy had changed. So they put the bill on hold and are looking into it. So that was annoying. I hate having to call about stuff like that. Other than that my day was good. Work is just the usual. Then I decided to take the night off and played beat Saber. I hope everyone had a great Wednesday. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...